We are looking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team. Must have BS and 3 years directly related sales experiences or a combination of education and experience.
Welcome to Thymly Products, Inc.
Thymly Products, Inc. has been providing quality ingredients since 1967. Let us help you bake your best. With our customer specific ingredients and onsite technical support, your success is just a click away.
Thymly Products, Inc. manufactures dry food ingredients. All of our manufacturing equipment is approved by The Food and Drug Administration and constructed from highly polished stainless steel. We have multiple safeguards in place to ensure that all of our manufactured ingredients are safe and top quality.
All of Thymly Products, Inc. ingredients have been aproved Kosher by The Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
Our ingredients have been laboratory tested to conform to all product specifications and approved by The Food and Drug Administration.
In addition to manufacturing high quality ingredients, Thymly Products, Inc. also provides custom manufacturing. These custom ingredients are formulated to meet your specifications and production environment.
All informaiton that our customer gives us is regarded as confidential, and Thymly Prducts, Inc. will gladly sign any confidentiality agreements.
If your operation is in need of technical assistance, Thymly Products, Inc. will gladly provide help. This service is offered as a courtesy to you and our technicians can either perform a site visit or assist over the phone.
Thymly Product’s headquarters and manufacturing plant is located in Colora, Maryland. With our many facilities located throughout the United States, we can meet your scheduling and production needs.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Our R&D department has the ability to perform bake test and product comparisions. Let us save you time and money by testing in our lab and we can either send you pictures of the results or mail the finished products to you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (may perform any or all of the following duties)
- Supervises production activity to ensure compliance with all formulations, specifications, methods, procedures and practices so that product quality meets all specifications and standards for wholesomeness, appearance, dimension, weight, flavor and texture
- Oversee CCP and QCP including but not limited to metal detection, sifting, rare earth magnets, and others.
- Set up pre-shift production to ensure optimum labor output.
- Monitor and change labor schedules to meet and/or exceed production goals
- Motivate, inspire and encourage teams