We are looking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team. Must have BS and 3 years directly related sales experiences or a combination of education and experience.
Welcome to Thymly Products, Inc.
Thymly Products, Inc. has been providing quality ingredients since 1967. Let us help you bake your best. With our customer specific ingredients and onsite technical support, your success is just a click away.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (may perform any or all of the following duties)
- Supervises production activity to ensure compliance with all formulations, specifications, methods, procedures and practices so that product quality meets all specifications and standards for wholesomeness, appearance, dimension, weight, flavor and texture
- Oversee CCP and QCP including but not limited to metal detection, sifting, rare earth magnets, and others.
- Set up pre-shift production to ensure optimum labor output.
- Monitor and change labor schedules to meet and/or exceed production goals
- Motivate, inspire and encourage teams